27th September 2023 | 9:00-17:00 | Malvern UK, In Person
About The Event
Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer a 1-day in person training course to gain insights into the techniques, theory, and practical application of your NanoSight NS300 Instrument.
The purpose of this training course is to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
• Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
• Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
• Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
• Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
• Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
• Receive specific assistance in application issues
This is a paid course at the rate of £470 per participant. If you have a CTI2000 training course voucher which allows you a seat at one of our regularly scheduled training courses, please provide the voucher number upon registration.
CTI2000 vouchers remain valid for 1 year after the date of installation of your instrument. PLEASE NOTE: vouchers have no cash value and cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned.
Don't wait, register early seating is limited. Course registration will close 1 week prior to the course date, or as soon as the class is full, whichever is first.
-Full instructions will be emailed 1 week before the event
-This course is intended to be very interactive.
- We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment or unforeseen circumstances.
For in-person courses offered at Malvern Panalytical, travel and accommodation expenses are not included. Some meals may be provided during in-person course days.