10th May 2023 | 9:00-17:00 | EMEA Virtual via Microsoft Teams
About The Event
Setting: Microsoft Teams
Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer a 1-day virtual training course to gain insights into the techniques, theory, and practical application of your Spraytec instrument.
The purpose of this training course is to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique, the instrumentation and accessories used in measurements
- Develop a measurement method in a systematic manner and design an SOP to obtain good quality laser diffraction data for size distribution results
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
- Receive specific assistance in application issues
This is a paid course at the rate of £470 per participant. If you have a CTI2000 training course voucher which allows you a seat at one of our regularly scheduled training courses, please provide the voucher number upon registration.
CTI2000 vouchers remain valid for 1 year after the date of installation of your instrument. PLEASE NOTE: vouchers have no cash value and cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned.
Don't wait, register early seating is limited. Course registration will close 1 week prior to the course date, or as soon as the class is full, whichever is first.
-The instructor will communicate the agenda, the course materials, any necessary software links to participate in this course, if applicable.
-The link to join the course will be provided at least 1 week prior to the course date
-This course is intended to be very interactive.
-Internet access is required with audio and visual capability for the best experience
-Your technical questions are welcomed and encouraged
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment or unforeseen circumstances. Please note, this is a virtual course and will be provided in English.