- Anybody interested in nanobubbles
- Climate technologists
- Pharmaceutical scientists
- The water management industry
- Learn about this new frontier in science and how it is changing how entire industries utilize and treat their water
- Learn about the benefits of nanobubbles
- Learn about the unique properties and behaviors of nanobubbles
- Learn how the NanoSight and Zetasizer characterize nanobubbles
Nanoparticles - The Science Behind Nanobubbles: An Introduction with Malvern Panalytical & Moleaer
December 7th, 2022 | 1:00 - 2:00PM ET | Virtual
About The Event
Nanobubbles have created a new frontier of science and engineering that is changing how entire industries utilize and treat their water. Due to their size and structure, nanobubbles possess distinct properties that make them particularly effective at improving water quality, enhancing water treatment processes, and improving productivity in industrial and agricultural applications. Using patented nanobubble technology, Moleaer, the global leader in nanobubble technology, brought nanobubbles to commercial industries and consumers to deliver a myriad of benefits. NanoSight by Malvern Panalytical is adept at the detection and analysis of nanobubbles. Watch this webinar to gain a deeper understanding of nanobubble fundamentals and characterization and how their unique chemical and physical properties can be applied to a wide range of industries, including case studies from commercial applications. Look for future webinars on industry-specific applications in agriculture, surface water and wastewater. Join us for this first in a series of four webinars. Register today !
Who should attend?
What will you learn?