- Scientists working in the regulated environment
- Analytical scientists working to 21 CFR Part 11 or GMP Annex 11 regulations for data integrity
- Anyone working with Diffraction, Dynamic Light Scattering or X-ray Diffraction analysis within the pharmaceutical industry
- Learn about the basic principles of working in a regulated environment and data integrity
- Learn about OmniTrust, Malvern Panalytical’s solution for the regulated environment
- Learn how OmniTrust supports Zetasizer Advance series, the Aeris, Empyrean and now introducing the Mastersizer 3000.
- Demonstration of Local management set up with Mastersizer 3000
Demo at your desk – OmniTrust on Mastersizer 3000; Data integrity solution for the regulated environment
May 30, 2023 | 15:30 - 16:30 GMT | Virtual
About The Event
Mastersizer 3000 is joining the OmniTrust portfolio! OmniTrust is already an established software solution for the regulated environment and works with the Zetasizer Advance, Aeris and Empyrean, ranges and can be configured to work with individual systems locally, or with multiple systems on a centrally managed network. OmniAccess and OmniTrail complement your existing instrument application software to ensure you can meet the requirements of data integrity and 21 CFR Part 11 with total confidence.
Who should attend?
What will you learn?
This webinar will give you an excellent opportunity to: